Lekar koji se bavi hirurgijom, vidar, operator.
1. An agent that operates some apparatus or machine; SYN. manipulator.
2. Someone who owns or operates a business.
3. Someone who handles telephone inquiries and helps callers to make connections.
4. A speculator who trades aggressively on stock or commodity markets.
5. (Mathematics) A symbol that represents a function from functions to functions.
Sinonimi: operating surgeon | sawbones
ETYM Old Eng. surgien, Old Fren. surgien, contr. from chirurgien. Related to Chirurgeon.
A physician who specializes in surgery; SYN. operating surgeon, sawbones.