Pozorišni ili filmski umetnik.
ETYM Latin actor, from agere to act.
1. A person who acts and gets things done; SYN. doer, worker.
2. A theatrical performer; SYN. histrion, player, thespian, role player.
Performer who takes one or more role(s) in a play or film. In ancient Greece, the speaking actors were distinguished from the chorus, whereas in ancient Indian and in medieval Japanese drama, singing and dance or stylized movement characterized the performers. Body and (in unmasked drama) facial mobility, vocal control, and an ability to portray character and emotional states are skills that have been held in common by actors throughout the ages.
Sinonimi: creative person
ETYM French artiste, Late Lat. artista, from Latin ars. Related to Art, Artiste.
A person whose creative work shows sensitivity and imagination; SYN. creative person.
ETYM Cf. French comédien.
A professional performer who tells jokes and performs comic acts; SYN. comic.
Someone who mimics (especially an actor or actress); SYN. mimicker.
A person who participates in or is skilled at some game; SYN. participant.
ETYM Greek; protos first + agonistes an actor, combatant.
The principal character in a work of fiction.
Principal character in play, etc.; supporter; contender.
1. The principal member of a theatrical or operatic company who usually plays the chief roles
2. A highly publicized theatrical or motion-picture performer
3. An actor who plays a principal role; SYN. principal, lead.