Zalihe odeće koje neko poseduje.
Soba ili orman gde se čuva odelo i rublje; u pozorištu: soba gde se glumci oblače; svi kostimi pozorišta; odeljenje gde posetioci ostavljaju šešire, gornje kapute i dr. (u pozorištu, koncertnoj dvorani itd.); sve odelo i sve rublje jedne osobe; nužnik, zahod. (fr.)
Sinonimi: left-luggage office
A room where baggage or parcels are checked; SYN. left-luggage office. check-room
1. A private lounge off of a legislative chamber.
2. A room where coats and other articles can be left temporarily; SYN. coatroom. cloak-room
A room in which one can change clothes.
A room used chiefly for dressing; especially; a room in a theater for changing costumes and makeup. dressing-room
ETYM Old Eng. vestrye, French vestiaire, Latin vestiarium, from vestiarius belonging to clothes, from vestis a garment. Related to Vest, Vestiary.
1. A room in a church where sacred vessels and vestments are kept or meetings are held; SYN. sacristy.
2. In the Protestant Episcopal Church: a committee elected by the congregation to work with the churchwardens in managing the temporal affairs of the church.
Priest's dressing room.
ETYM Old Eng. warderobe, Old Fren. warderobe, French garderobe; of German origin. Related to Ward, and Robe.
1. Collection of clothing belonging to one person.
2. Collection belonging to a theatrical company.
3. A large piece of furniture (with rails or hooks for hanging clothes), used for storing clothes; SYN. closet, press.