1. A meeting arranged in advance; especially, an excursion planned or taken by two lovers; SYN. appointment, engagement.
2. A participant in a date; SYN. escort, girl friend, boy friend, lover.
3. A particular but unspecified point in time.
4. The present.
5. A particular day specified as the time something will happen.
6. The specified day of the month; SYN. day of the month.
7. The particular year (usually according to the Gregorian calendar) that an event occurred.
8. Sweet edible fruit of the date palm with a single long woody seed.
Škole stranih jezika | Sudski tumači/prevodioci
Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 162 bytes in /usr/www/users/onlineyky/onlinerecnik.com/includes/geoplugin.class.php on line 92