Izvodi iz teksta.
ETYM From Quote.
A passage or expression that is quoted; SYN. quote.
To scan a database, a list of files, or the Internet, either for a particular item or for anything that seems to be of interest. Generally, browsing implies observing, rather than changing, information. In unauthorized computer hacking, browsing is a (presumably) nondestructive means of finding out about an unknown computer after illegally gaining entry.
(Irregular preterit, past participle: read).
1. To interpret something that is written or printed.
2. To look at, interpret, and say out loud something that is written or printed.
3. To indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments; SYN. register, show, record.
4. To hear and understand.
5. To interpret the significance of, as of palms, tea leaves, the sky, etc.; also of human behavior.
6. To have or contain a certain wording or form; SYN. say.
7. To obtain data from magnetic tapes; SYN. scan.
(Irregular preterit, past participle: said).
1. To utter aloud.
2. To communicate or express nonverbally.
3. To indicate.
4. To state as one's opinion or judgement; declare.
5. To recite or repeat a fixed text.
Delicate woollen fabric.
1. To perceive by the senses; to recognize.
2. To feel
3. To become aware of