Shallow; of unmeasurable depth
ETYM AS. endeleás. Related to End.
1. Having the ends united so as to form a continuous whole.
2. Infinitely great in number.
3. Tiresomely long; seemingly without end; SYN. eternal, interminable.
ETYM French éternel, Latin aeternalis, from aeternus. Related to Etern.
1. Without beginning or end of existence; always existing.
2. Without end of existence or duration; everlasting; endless; immortal.
3. Continued without intermission; perpetual; ceaseless; constant.
4. Existing at all times without change; immutable.
ETYM Latin infinitus: cf. French infini. Related to In- not, and Finite.
1. Total and all-embracing.
2. Having no limits or boundaries in time or space or extent or magnitude.
3. (Grammar) Of verbs; having neither person nor number nor mood (as a participle or gerund or infinitive); SYN. non-finite.
ETYM Latin interminabilis: cf. French interminable. Related to Terminate.
Without end; admitting no limit; endless; tiresomely protracted or long.
Never ending; endless