1. Sporazum, nagodba, izmirenje, poravnanje.
2. Ustaljeni poredak, raspored, razvrstavanje snaga.
3. Obrada, prerada muzičkog ili književnog dela.
4. Uređivanje, uređenje, red, raspored; sporazum, poravnanje, izmirenje; muz. obrada, udešavanje.
ETYM Cf. French arrangement.
1. An orderly grouping (of things or persons).
2. An organized structure for arranging or classifying; SYN. organization, organisation, system.
3. Something made by arranging ordered parts together; the result of arranging.
4. The act of arranging a piece of music; SYN. arranging.
Sinonimi: contract bridge
ETYM Latin contractus, from contrahere: cf. French contrat, formerly also contract.
1. A variety of bridge in which the bidder receives points toward game only for the number of tricks he bid; SYN. contract bridge.
2. A binding agreement between two or more persons especially one enforceable by law.
3. (Bridge) The highest bid becomes the contract setting the number of tricks that the bidder must make.
ETYM Old Eng. del, deel, part, AS. dael; akin to OS. dęl, Dutch and Dan. deel, German theil, teil, Icel. deild, Swed. del, Goth. dails. Related to Dole.
1. (Card game) The act of distributing playing cards.
2. A particular instance of buying or selling; SYN. trade, business deal.
3. A plank of softwood (fir or pine board).
4. The act of apportioning or distributing something.
5. The type of treatment received (especially as the result of an agreement).