1. The whole number, quantity, or amount; totality
2. Used in such phrases as for all I know, for all I care, and for all the good it does to indicate a lack of knowledge, interest, or effectiveness
3. Everybody, everything; all things.
An uspecified or indefinite thing; any thing in general.
(Archaic) A cipher; zero; nothing.
Whatever pertains to the subject under consideration; all things.
Sinonimi: whole thing | unit
1. All of something including all its component elements or parts.
2. An assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity; SYN. whole thing, unit.