1. A person who has a love of books and especially of reading
2. A person who is involved in the writing, publishing, or selling of books
ETYM Latin, that which produces, from edere to publish: cf. French éditeur.
A person responsible for the editorial aspects of publication.
Sinonimi: publishing house | publishing firm | publishing company
1. A firm in the publishing business; SYN. publishing house, publishing firm, publishing company.
2. A person engaged in publishing periodicals or books or music.
3. The proprietor of a newspaper.
Sinonimi: stationery seller
A merchant who sells writing materials and office supplies; SYN. stationery seller.