Praksa, skup znanja, navika, veština stečenih u životnoj praksi.
ETYM Dutch ballast; akin to Dan. baglast, ballast, OSw. barlast, Swed. ballast. The first part is perh. the same word as Eng.
1. Weighted material carefully placed toward the bottom of a craft's hull to stabilize a ship or airship.
2. Crushed gravel placed under railroad tracks.
3. (Casual) Dense, hearty food.
An electrical device used in fluorescent and HID fixtures. It furnishes the necessary starting and operating characteristics to the lamp for proper performance.
ETYM French expérience, Latin experientia, tr. experiens, -entis, p. pr. of experiri, expertus, to try; ex out + the root of pertus experienced. Related to Peril, Expert.
1. An event as apprehended.
2. The accumulation of knowledge or skill that results from direct participation in events or activities.
3. The content of direct observation or participation in an event.