1. A physiological state corresponding to a strong need or desire.
2. The act of applying force to propel something; SYN. thrust, driving force.
3. A journey in a vehicle driven by someone else; SYN. ride.
4. The trait of being highly motivated
5. A mechanism by which force or power is transmitted in a machine
6. A wide scenic road planted with trees; SYN. parkway.
7. Hitting a golf ball off of a tee with a driver; SYN. driving.
8. The act of driving a herd of animals overland.
9. A hard straight return (as in tennis or squash).
Škole stranih jezika | Sudski tumači/prevodioci
Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 162 bytes in /usr/www/users/onlineyky/onlinerecnik.com/includes/geoplugin.class.php on line 92