1. Tvar, glavni sastojak, materija;
2. Lice, tkanina za odelo;
3. Predmet razgovora;
4. Građa (za roman, sliku itd.).
ETYM Old Eng. clath cloth, AS. clâth cloth, garment; akin to Dutch kleed, Icel. klaethi, Dan. klaede, cloth, Swed. kläde, German kleid garment, dress.
Fabric of any sort, often made of cotton, wool, or synthetic fibers.
ETYM Old Fren. estoffe, French étoffe; of uncertain origin, perhaps of Teutonic origin and akin to Eng. stop, v.t Related to Stuff.
1. Unspecified qualities required to do or be something.
2. Information in some unspecified form.
3. Informal terms for personal possessions; SYN. clobber.
4. A critically important or characteristic component.
5. Senseless talk; SYN. stuff and nonsense, hooey, poppycock.