Grebati se po mestu koje svrbi.
1. To scratch repeatedly; SYN. grate.
2. To make by scraping
3. To gather together over time; as of money or other resources; SYN. scrape up, come up.
4. To bow in a servile manner; SYN. kowtow, genuflect.
1. To scrape or dig with the claws or nails
2. To rub and tear or mark the surface of with something sharp or jagged
3. To scrape or rub lightly (as to relieve itching); to act on (a desire) — used with itch
4. To scrape together; collect with difficulty or by effort
5. To write or draw on a surface
6. To cancel or erase by or as if by drawing a line through; to withdraw (an entry) from competition
7. Scribble, scrawl
8. To scrape along a rough surface
9. To use the claws or nails in digging, tearing, or wounding
10. To scrape or rub oneself lightly (as to relieve itching)
11. To gather money or make a living by hard work and especially through irregular means and sacrifice
12. To make a thin grating sound; to produce a rhythmic scratching sound by moving a phonograph record back and forth under a phonograph needle
13. To withdraw from a contest or engagement
14. To make a scratch in billiards or pool
15. To cut the surface of; wear away the surface of; SYN. scrape, scratch up.