ETYM From Craze.
1. Insane; mentally deranged; SYN. insane, deranged, demented, psychologically disturbed.
2. Marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness; SYN. dotty, gaga, enamored, infatuated, in love, smitten, soft on, taken with.
3. Bizarre or fantastic.
4. (Informal) Possessed by inordinate excitement.
5. (Informal) Intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with.
6. (Informal) Foolish; totally unsound; SYN. half-baked, screwball, softheaded.
ETYM Old Eng. daft, deft, deft, stupid; prob. the same word as Eng. deft. Related to Deft.
Stupid; folish; idiotic; also, delirious; insane.
Having the characteristics of a kook; crazy, offbeat
1. Having or characterized by loops
2. Crazy, bizarre
1. Deranged; crazy; insane.
2. Excited beyond self-control or the restraint of reason; inflamed by violent or uncontrollable desire, or passion
3. Extravagant; immoderate.
4. Furious with rage or anger.
5. Angry; out of patience; vexed
6. Rabid; afflicted with rabies
1. Crazily absurd, eccentric, or unusual
2. Crazy, insane
Absurdly or amusingly eccentric or irrational; crazy
In a crazy manner; bizarrely.
In a mildly insane manner; SYN. dottily, balmily, nuttily, wackily.
Insanely, madly, crazily
ETYM From Mad.
1. In a desperate manner.
2. (Used as intensives) Extremely; SYN. insanely, deadly, deucedly, devilishly.
In a crazy manner, irrationally