Compulsively or physiologically dependent on something habit-forming.
1. Damaged by decay; hence unsound and useless; SYN. rotten, rotted.
2. Deteriorated by decay or rot.
Decayed; fallen into partial ruin; injured by bad usage or neglect.
Sinonimi: crumble | delapidate
ETYM Latin de from + cadere to fall.
1. To fall into decay or ruin; SYN. crumble, delapidate.
2. To undergo decay or decomposition.
1. To break down; SYN. rot, molder, moulder.
2. To separate into constituent elements or parts; SYN. break up.
1. To die.
2. To become invalid, usually at the passage of a date.
3. To breathe out; to emit from the lungs; to throw out from the mouth or nostrils in the process of respiration; -- opposed to inspire.