To corrupt; to render morally corrupt.
To take or catch as if in a snare or trap; SYN. entrap, frame, set up.
1. To lead astray as if blind; to persuade to something evil by deceptive arts or flattery; to entice; to insnare; to seduce; to wheedle.
2. To entice; to wheedle
3. Entice; persuade by flattery, guile, etc.
1. To persuade to disobedience or disloyalty
2. To lead astray usually by persuasion or false promises
3. To carry out the physical seduction of; entice to sexual intercourse
5. To succeed in seducing; young men's slang; SYN. score, make.