To cause to be amazed; SYN. astonish, astound.
1. To stun; to stupefy.
2. To astonish; to strike with amazement; to confound with wonder, surprise, or fear.
To check the emission of (sound); SYN. regulate.
To confound briefly and usually with astonishment.
To overcome with amazement; SYN. boggle, bowl over.
To cause to be at a loss as to what to say, think, or do; perplex
1. To offer or represent to (as a person) a problem difficult to solve or a situation difficult to resolve; challenge mentally
2. To solve with difficulty or ingenuity
3. To be uncertain as to action or choice
4. To attempt a solution of a puzzle by guesswork or experiment
Sinonimi: mix up
To cause to be perplexed or confounded; SYN. mix up.
To astound; to astonish; to leave dumbfounded.