ETYM Latin impenetrabilis; pref. im- not + penetrabilis penetrable: cf. French impénétrable.
1. Impossible to understand.
2. Not admitting of penetration or passage into or through.
ETYM Latin inaccessibilis: cf. French inaccessible. Related to In- not, and Accessible.
1. Capable of being reached only with great difficulty or not at all; SYN. unaccessible.
2. Not capable of being obtained; SYN. unobtainable, unprocurable, untouchable.
1. Discouraging intimacies; reserved
2. Inaccessibly located or situated; SYN. unreachable, unreached, out of reach.
In an inaccessible manner.
In an unapproachable manner, inaccessibly, aloofly