Inferior in size or quality; SYN. scrubby, stunted.
1. Having little width in proportion to the length or height
2. Very narrow; SYN. thin.
3. Being of delicate or light build; SYN. slight, slim.
4. Small in quantity; SYN. slim.
Slender; attractively thin; very small
Slim and attractive; sophisticated.
1. Great in vertical dimension; high in stature
2. (Informal) Impressively difficult
1. Of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section
2. Lacking excess flesh; SYN. lean.
3. Lacking spirit or sincere effort
4. Relatively thin in consistency or low in density; not viscous
5. (Of sound) Lacking resonance or volume