der Regel entspr., üblich, gewöhnlich.
ETYM Latin regularis, from regula a rule, from regere to guide, to rule: cf. French régulier. Related to Rule.
Of geometric figures, having all angles and sides equal. Also, of solids, having bases comprised of regular polygons.
1. Conforming to a standard or pattern.
2. In accordance with fixed order or procedure or principle.
3. Not deviating from what is normal.
4. In accord with regular practice or procedure.
5. Relating to a person who does something regularly; SYN. steady.
6. Regularly scheduled for fixed times.
7. Officially full-time.
8. (Used of the military) Belonging to or engaged in by legitimate army forces.
9. Often used as intensifiers; SYN. veritable.
Sinonimi: on a regular basis
1. In a regular manner; SYN. on a regular basis.
2. In a regular way without variation