ETYM Cf. French affectionné.
Having or displaying warmth or affection; SYN. caring, fond, lovesome, tender, warm.
ETYM Latin amicabilis, from amicus friend, from amare to love. Related to Amiable.
Characterized by friendship and good will.
Sinonimi: freehearted | good
ETYM Latin benevolens, -entis; bene well (adv. of bonus good) + volens, p. pr. of volo I will, I wish. Related to Bounty, and Voluntary.
1. Generous in providing aid to others; SYN. freehearted.
2. Having or showing or arising from a desire to promote the welfare or happiness of others; SYN. good.
3. Intending or showing kindness.
ETYM French gracieux, Latin gratiosus. Related to Grace.
1. Characterized by charm, good taste, and generosity of spirit.
2. Disposed to bestow favors.
Having or proceeding from an innately kind disposition
Pleasant and agreeable
With affection; lovingly; fondly; tenderly; kindly.
In an amicable manner.
In a benevolent manner.
In a benign manner; SYN. benignantly.
In a gracious or graceful manner; SYN. gracefully.
Kindly, compassionately, with a kind and loving heart
In a kind manner or out of kindness