To be compliant; go along with; act in agreement with; SYN. follow, abide by.
1. To fill up; to make full or complete.
2. To accomplish or carry into effect, as an intention, promise, or prophecy, a desire, prayer; to bring to pass, as a purpose or design; to effect.
1. To give a performance
2. To perform a function
3. To act or perform an action; SYN. execute, do.
1. To engage or engross the interest or attention of beforehand
2. To occupy urgently or obsessively
1. To cause to be preoccupied
2. To make a positive impression (on someone) beforehand:
3. To possess beforehand.
4. To bias or prejudice favourably; to impress