ETYM See Implement (n.).
Carry out, perform.
To make use of; SYN. apply, utilize.
1. To be a precursor of; SYN. usher in, introduce.
2. To commence officially; SYN. kick off.
3. To open ceremoniously or dedicate formally.
To place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position; SYN. invest, seat.
1. To accept young people into society, usually with some rite; SYN. induct.
2. To take the lead or initiative in; participate in the development of; SYN. pioneer.
1. To make known; SYN. present, acquaint.
2. To bring something new to an environment; SYN. innovate.
3. To bring in or establish
4. To bring before the public for the first time, as of an actor, song, etc.; SYN. bring out.
5. To submit legislation into a legislative body
To be the leader of
To bring as addition; bring as addition.
To show (someone) to their seats, as in theaters or auditoriums; SYN. show.