Peculiar to the individual.
ETYM Latin peculiaris, from peculium private property, akin to pecunia money: cf. Old Fren. peculier. Related to Pecuniary.
1. Markedly different from the usual.
2. Characteristic of one only; distinctive or special.
ETYM Old Eng. propre, French propre, from Latin proprius. Related to Appropriate.
1. Appropriate for a condition or occasion; SYN. right, suitable.
2. Marked by suitability or rightness or appropriateness.
3. Having all the qualities typical of the thing specified.
4. Limited to the thing specified.
5. Elements of Christian mass that are variable.
In an idiosyncratic manner; eccentrically