1. To become joined
2. To meet for the transference of passengers; to transfer (as from one airplane to another) as a step in traveling to a final destination
3. To make a successful hit, shot, or throw
4. To have or establish a rapport
5. To establish a communications connection
6. To join or fasten together usually by something intervening
7. To place or establish in relationship
1. To attach, as in electrical equipment.
2. To bring together by arrangement, like matchmaker.
1. To make light, repeated taps on a surface; SYN. rap, knock, pink.
2. To strike lightly
3. To walk with a tapping sound.
4. To draw from or dip into
5. To cut a female screw thread with a tap.