Eine Postsendung bis 2 kg Höchstgewicht.
ETYM French paquet, dim. from Late Lat. paccus, from the same source as Eng. pack. Related to Pack.
1. A small package or bundle.
2. A number of letters dispatched at one time; a small group, cluster, or mass.
3. A passenger boat usually carrying mail and cargo.
4. (British) A pack of cigarettes.
5. The unit of data sent across a packet switching network. The term is used loosely.
ETYM French parcelle a small part, from (assumed) Late Lat. particella, dim. of Latin pars. Related to Part, Particle.
1. The result of parcelling out or sharing; SYN. portion, share.
2. A tract or plot of land.
3. A company, collection, or group of persons, animals, or things; lot.
4. A wrapped bundle; package; a unit of salable merchandise.