siehe Berliner Mauer.
ETYM French, from Latin muralis, from murus wall. Related to Mure a wall.
Of or relating to walls; pertaining to or on a wall.
Sinonimi: wall painting
A painting that is applied to a wall surface; SYN. wall painting.
ETYM AS. weall, from Latin vallum a wall, vallus a stake, pale, palisade.
1. An architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure.
2. A masonry fence (as around an estate or garden).
3. Anything that suggests a wall in structure or effect.
4. (Anatomy) A layer (a lining or membrane) that encloses a structure; SYN. paries.
5. A difficult or awkward situation.