The delivery of goods for sale or disposal.
Sinonimi: bringing | obstetrical delivery | livery | legal transfer
1. The act of delivering or distributing something (as goods or mail); SYN. bringing.
2. The act of giving birth to a child; SYN. obstetrical delivery.
3. The voluntary transfer of something (title or possession) from one party to another; SYN. livery, legal transfer.
ETYM Cf. French pourvoyance.
The act of supplying something.
The act of shipping; also, that which is shippped.
1. An amount of something available for use.
2. Offering goods and services for sale.