ETYM Old Fren. label sort of ribbon or fringe, label in heraldry, French lambeau shred, strip, rag.
1. A brief description given for purposes of identification.
2. A radioactive isotope that is used in a compound in order to trace the mechanism of a chemical reaction.
3. An identifying or descriptive marker; SYN. gummed label, sticker.
1. A piece of paper stuck onto an object, such as an article for sale
2. That which causes one to stick.
3. One who, or that which, sticks
Škole stranih jezika | Sudski tumači/prevodioci
Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 162 bytes in /usr/www/users/onlineyky/onlinerecnik.com/includes/geoplugin.class.php on line 92