Sinonimi: pull through | come through | make it | last | live | live on | go | endure | hold up | hold out
1. To continue in existence after (an adversity, etc.); SYN. pull through, come through, make it.
2. To continue to live, endure or last; SYN. last, live, live on, go, endure, hold up, hold out.
Sinonimi: endure | brave | brave out
1. To change under the action or influence of the weather.
2. To face or endure with courage; SYN. endure, brave, brave out.
3. To cause to slope.
4. To sail to the windward of.