1. Montant. Taux bancaire.
3. Pourcentage. Taux de matières radioactives dans l'air.
Sinonimi: relative incidence
ETYM Cf. French incidence.
1. The relative frequency of occurrence of something; SYN. relative incidence.
2. The striking of a light beam on a surface.
Sinonimi: charge per unit
ETYM Old Fren., from Latin rata (sc. pars), from ratus reckoned, fixed by calculation, p. p. of reri to reckon, to calculate. Related to Reason.
1. Amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis; SYN. charge per unit.
2. A magnitude or frequency relative to a time unit.
3. (British) A local tax on property (usually used in the plural).