3. Tenter. Un projet qui séduit.
4. Conquérir. Séduire une femme.
1. To take prisoner; to capture; to subdue.
2. To acquire ascendancy over by reason of some art or attraction; to fascinate; to charm.
To provoke someone to do something through promises or persuasion; SYN. lure, tempt.
To draw to the lure; hence, to allure or invite by means of anything that promises pleasure; to entice; to attract.
Provoke someone to do something through (often false or exaggerated) promises or persuasion
1. To persuade to disobedience or disloyalty
2. To lead astray usually by persuasion or false promises
3. To carry out the physical seduction of; entice to sexual intercourse
5. To succeed in seducing; young men's slang; SYN. score, make.
1. To entice to do; SYN. allure.
2. To give rise to a desire; SYN. invite.
3. To try presumptuously
4. To try to seduce.