1. Revoir. Réviser sa position.
2. Vérifier. Réviser un appareil.
3. Répéter. Réviser sa leçon.
To make repairs or adjustments to; SYN. modernize.
1. To appraise critically; SYN. critique.
2. To hold a review (of troops); SYN. go over, survey.
3. To look at again; examine again; SYN. reexamine.
4. To look back upon (a period of time, sequence of events, etc.); remember; SYN. look back, retrospect.
5. To refresh one's memory; SYN. brush up, refresh.
6. To study anew, as for a test.
1. To look over again in order to correct or improve British; to study again; review
2. To make a new, amended, improved, or up-to-date version of; to provide with a new taxonomic arrangement
3. To make revisions in