1. Verser. Répandre un liquide.
2. Distribuer. Répandre des dons.
4. Propager. Répandre un bruit.
5. Populariser. Répandre une invention.
(Homonym: poor, pore).
1. To cause to flow from a container (said of liquids).
2. To flow in a spurt; of liquids.
3. To move in large numbers; SYN. swarm, stream.
4. To rain heavily; SYN. pelt, stream, rain cats and dogs, rain buckets.
5. To supply in large amounts or quantities.
Sinonimi: spill out | pour out
(Irregular preterit, past participle: spilled).
1. To cause a liquid to flow or overflow; SYN. slop, splatter.
2. To cause multiple objects to flow out or over; SYN. shed, disgorge.
3. To flow, run, or fall out, over, or off and become wasted or lost; SYN. run out.
4. To pour in drops; also metaphorically, as in; SYN. shed, pour forth.
5. To run or spill over, as of a liquid.
(Irregular preterit, past participle: spread).
1. To become distributed or widespread.
2. To cover by spreading something over.
3. To distribute or disperse widely; SYN. distribute.
4. To distribute over a surface in a layer.
5. To spread across or over; SYN. overspread.
6. To strew or distribute over an area; SYN. scatter, spread out.