1. Exact. Une horloge précise.
2. Rigoureux. Un plan précis.
3. Ponctuel. Un visiteur précis.
ETYM Latin accuratus, p. p. and a., from accurare to take care of; ad + curare to take care, cura care. Related to Cure.
1. Conforming exactly or almost exactly to fact or to a standard or performing with total accuracy.
2. Exact in performance or amount; strictly correct; SYN. exact, precise.
ETYM Latin exactus precise, accurate, p. p. of exigere to drive out, to demand, enforce, finish, determine, measure; ex out + agere to drive; cf. French exact. Related to Agent, Act.
Marked by strict and particular and complete accordance with fact.
ETYM Latin praecisus cut off, brief, concise, p. p. of praecidere to cut off in front, to cut off; prae before + caedere to cut: cf. French précis. Related to Concise.
Sharply exact or accurate or delimited.