1. Qui a rapport ŕ des opérations militaires.
2. Pręt ŕ entrer en service. Le matériel, le dispositif n'est pas encore opérationnel.
3. (Au figuré) Commode, qui fonctionne.
Sinonimi: in operation | operating
1. Being in effect or operation; SYN. in operation, operating.
2. Pertaining to a process or series of actions for achieving a result
3. (Military) Of or intended for or involved in military operations.
1. Having a beneficial use
2. Intended or able to serve a purpose without elaboration
3. Ready for service or able to give long service
Sinonimi: on the job
1. Functioning; operational.
2. Actively engaged in paid work; SYN. on the job.
3. Adequate for practical use; especially sufficient in strength or numbers to accomplish something.
4. Adopted as a temporary basis for further work.
5. Serving to permit or facilitate further work or activity.