2. Addition. La facture de la fęte.
3. Exécution. Un travail de belle facture.
1. An itemized account of the separate cost of goods sold, services performed, or work done; invoice; an amount expended or owed; a statement of charges for food or drink; check
2. A written or printed advertisement posted or otherwise distributed to announce an event of interest to the public; especially; an announcement of a theatrical entertainment; a programmed presentation (as a motion picture, play, or concert)
ETYM French envois things sent, goods forwarded, pl. of envoi a sending or things sent, from envoyer to send; cf. French lettre d'envoi letter of advice of goods forwarded. Related to Envoy.
1. A written account of the particulars of merchandise shipped or sent to a purchaser, consignee, customer, etc., with the value or prices and charges attached.
2. A written order for goods to be sent, with payment to be made after delivery.
Bill sent to an individual or business organization for goods or services received. The invoice should state the amount of vat (value-added tax) payable and how quickly the bill needs to be paid.