1. Prendre le repas du matin (pour beaucoup de gens).
2. Prendre le repas de midi en français standard.
The first meal of the day (usually in the morning); SYN. petit dejeuner.
ETYM Of uncertain etymol. Related to Prov. Eng. nunc a lump.
(Irregular plural: lunches).
A midday meal; SYN. luncheon, tiffin, dejeuner.
ETYM Prov. Eng. luncheon, lunchion, lunshin, a large lump of food, from lunch. Related to Lunch.
1. A meal eaten between breakfast and dinner; a lunch.
2. A lunch held in a formal setting.
1. To eat breakfast.
2. To provide breakfast for.
1. To eat lunch; take the midday meal.
2. To provide lunch for.