(Familier) (Pron.) Se déballonner.
ETYM Pref. de- down + Latin flare, flatus to blow.
1. To become deflated or flaccid, as by losing air.
2. To collapse by releasing contained air or gas.
3. To produce deflation in.
4. To reduce or cut back the amount or availability of, creating a decline in value or prices.
5. To reduce or lessen the size or importance of; SYN. puncture.
6. To release contained air or gas from.
1. To become empty or void of its content; SYN. discharge.
2. To make void or empty of contents
3. To remove