1. Acte de débiter une marchandise.
3. Magasin. Débit de tabac.
4. Élocution. Débit saccadé.
5. Flux. Débit d'une transmission.
6. Dette. Somme ŕ votre débit.
Sinonimi: debit entry
ETYM Latin debitum what is due, debt, from debere to owe: cf. French débit. Related to Debt.
An accounting entry acknowledging sums that are owing; SYN. debit entry.
1. A record of an indebtedness; specifically; an entry on the left-hand side of an account constituting an addition to an expense or asset account or a deduction from a revenue, net worth, or liability account.
2. The sum of the items entered as debits.
3. A charge against a bank deposit account.
4. Drawback, shortcoming.
1. Any uninterrupted stream or discharge.
2. The act of flowing or streaming; continuous progression; SYN. stream.
3. The amount of fluid that flows in a given time; SYN. flow rate, rate of flow.
4. The motion characteristic of fluids (liquids or gases); SYN. flowing.
Travel of liquids or gases in response to a force (i.e. pressure or gravity).
1. A connector, usually mounted on a wall, where an electrical plug may be inserted.
2. The place or opening by which anything is let out; a passage out; an exit; a vent.
1. Production of a certain amount; SYN. yield.
2. What is produced in a given time period; SYN. outturn, turnout.
3. The electrical signal measured at the output terminals which is produced by an applied input to a transducer.
4. Quantity of goods and services produced or provided by a business organization or economy.
An amount of a product; SYN. fruit.
The energy released by a nuclear explosion.
In finance, the annual percentage return from an investment; on ordinary shares it is the dividend expressed as a percentage.