2. Impatient. Curieux de savoir.
3. Bizarre. Évènement curieux.
4. Indiscret. Regard curieux.
ETYM Old Fren. curios, curius, French curieux, Latin curiosus careful, inquisitive, from cura care. Related to Cure.
1. Beyond or deviating from the usual or expected; SYN. funny, odd, peculiar, queer, rum, rummy, singular.
2. Eager to investigate and learn or learn more (sometimes about others' concerns); SYN. inquisitive, interested.
3. Having curiosity aroused; eagerly interested in learning more.
ETYM Old Eng. inquisitif, French inquisitif.
1. Inquiring or appearing to inquire.
2. Showing curiosity; SYN. speculative, questioning, wondering.
Having or showing interest; especially curiosity or fascination or concern
Showing curiosity or concern about; involved or implicated in (and therefore not impartial).
Offensively curious or inquisitive; SYN. nosey, prying, snoopy.