2. Ingurgiter. Avaler sa salive.
3. (Familier) Accepter. Avaler des avanies.
1. To swallow hurriedly or greedily or in one draught; SYN. quaff, swig.
2. To utter or make a noise, as when swallowing too quickly
1. To pass through the esophagus as part of eating or drinking; SYN. get down.
2. To engulf and destroy, as if by ingestion:
3. To believe or accept without questioning or challenge
4. To take back what one has said; SYN. take back, unsay, withdraw.
5. To utter indistinctly
6. To keep from expressing