1. Bande d'étoffe.
2. Bandage. Porter le bras en écharpe.
3. Châle. Écharpe de soie.
A scarf worn around the neck.
Sinonimi: window sash
1. A frame that holds the panes of a window in the window frame; SYN. window sash.
2. A band worn about the waist or over one shoulder and used as a dress accessory or the emblem of an honorary or military order
(Irregular plural: scarfs or scarves).
A garment worn around the head or neck or shoulders for warmth or decoration.
Rectangular, square, or triangular piece of fabric, smaller than a shawl, worn around the head, neck, or shoulders for warmth or decoration.
1. A wide piece of cloth hanging from around the neck to support an injured arm.
2. An instrument for throwing stones that usually consists of a short strap with strings fastened to its ends and is whirled round to discharge its missile by centrifugal force; slingshot
3. A usually looped line (as of strap, chain, or rope) used to hoist, lower, or carry something; especially; a hanging bandage suspended from the neck to support an arm or hand; a chain or rope attached to a lower yard at the middle and passing around a mast near the masthead to support a yard; a chain hooked at the bow and stern of a boat for lowering or hoisting; a device (as a rope net) for enclosing material to be hoisted by a tackle or crane
4. A slinging or hurling of or as if of a missile