1. An indication of potential opportunity; SYN. lead, steer, confidential information, wind, hint.
2. The extreme end of something; especially something pointed.
3. A light touch or blow
4. The usually pointed end of something
5. A small piece or part serving as an end, cap, or point
6. The act or an instance of tipping; tilt
Vrh, šiljak; stara rasa pasa male glave i šiljastih ušiju.
Vrhunac, najviši deo planine.
A gift or a sum of money tendered for a service performed or anticipated; gratuity
ETYM Cf. lg. tippen to tap, Swed. tippa, and Eng. tap to strike gently.
1. To cause to tip or tilt.
2. To give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the agreed-on compensation; SYN. bung.
3. To mark with a tip.