1. A complex of fibers or filaments that are twisted together to form a thread or a rope or a cable.
2. A pattern forming a unity within a larger structural whole
3. A poetic term for a shore (as the area periodically covered and uncovered by the tides).
Uzak pojas zemlje uz reku ili more.
Pogodna za kupanje, kupalište, žalo.
Rast, stas, pojas, pas.
1. To run, drive, or cause to drift onto a strand; run aground
2. To leave in a strange or an unfavorable place especially without funds or means to depart
3. To leave (a base runner) on base at the end of an inning in baseball
4. To become stranded