1. A lump of hard consolidated mineral matter; SYN. stone.
2. Material consisting of the aggregate of minerals like those making up the Earth's crust; SYN. stone.
3. Pitching dangerously to one side; SYN. careen, sway, tilt.
4. Constituent of the Earth's crust, composed of mineral particles and/or materials of organic origin consolidated into a hard mass as igneous, sedimentary, or metamorphic rocks.
Hrid, bilo, stena u vodi.
Morska stena, hrid, veliki morski greben.
1. Golet, kras.
2. Lom, nered.
Veliki komad kamena, odlomljeni deo litice, strma kamena litica.
Popular music usually played on electronically amplified instruments and characterized by a persistent heavily accented beat, repetition of simple phrases, and often country, folk, and blues elements
Vrsta moderne plesne igre (eng.)
1. To move back and forth, like a ship; SYN. sway, shake.
2. To rouse to excitement (as by performing rock music)
3. To become moved backward and forward under often violent impact; also; to move gently back and forth
4. To move forward at a steady pace; also; to move forward at a high speed
5. To sing, dance to, or play rock music