1. A large gathering of people intended to arouse enthusiasm; SYN. mass meeting.
2. A marked recovery of strength or spirits during an illness.
3. The feat of mustering strength for a renewed effort; SYN. rallying.
Susret sa nekim, poslovni ili ljubavni ...
Saziv, skup, sabor.
An automobile race run over public roads.
An automobile competition using public roads and ordinary traffic rules with the object of maintaining a specified average speed between checkpoints over a route unknown to the participants until the start of the event
Vrsta automobilskih trka, ista reč označava i skup, sastanak, susret, reč engleskog porekla. (eng.)
ETYM French railler. Related to Rail to scoff.
1. To return to a former condition; SYN. rebound.
2. To muster for a common purpose; to recall to order.
3. To arouse for action; to rouse from depression or weakness.
4. To come together again to renew an effort.
5. To join in a common cause.
6. Recover, rebound.
7. To engage in a rally.
8. To attack with raillery; banter.