1. A disease of poultry.
2. A minor nonspecific ailment.
3. An individual rootstock of the lily of the valley
4. A diamond-shaped insignia of rank worn by a second lieutenant, lieutenant, or captain in the British army
5. A small fruit seed; especially; one of a several-seeded fleshy fruit
6. One extraordinary of its kind
Interpunkcijski znak na kraju rečenice.
1. To break through the shell of the egg
2. To break open (the shell of an egg) in hatching
3. To beat by a narrow margin
ženski rod, medicina