ETYM as. nęhst, niéhst, nyhst, superl. of neáh nigh. Related to Nigh.
1. Nearest in place.
2. Nearest in time.
3. Adjoining in a series; immediately preceding or following in order.
4. Nearest in degree, quality, rank, right, or relation.
adjacent · close · following · future · incoming · side by side · succeeding
1. In the time, place, or order nearest or immediately succeeding
2. On the first occasion to come
3. At the time or occasion immediately following
One that is next
muški rod, anatomija
ženski rod, medicina