ETYM Old Eng. necke, as. hnecca; akin to Dutch nek the nape of the neck, German nacken, Old High Germ. nacch, hnacch, Icel. hnakki, Swed. nacke, Dan. nakke.
1. The part of an organism that connects the head to the rest of the body; SYN. cervix.
Structure between the head and the trunk in animals. In the back of the neck are the upper seven vertebrae, and there are many powerful muscles that support and move the head. In front, the neck region contains the pharynx and trachea, and behind these the esophagus. The large arteries (carotid, temporal, maxillary) and veins (jugular) that supply the brain and head are also located in the neck.
Deo tela koji spaja glavu sa trupom, šija.
1. The part of a garment near the neck.
2. A narrow elongated projecting strip of land.
3. A cut of meat from the neck of an animal.
Klanac, klisura, moreuz.
Sinonimi: make out
1. To kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion; SYN. make out.
2. To reduce in diameter
3. To engage in amorous kissing and caressing
4. To become constricted; narrow
Uzimati tečnosti u sebe, ispijati.